- TAAI 2019 includes international track, domestic track, industrial track, and special sessions. You may submit your papers to appropriare category.
- Papers in the international track have to be written and presented in English. Papers in the domestic and industrial tracks can be written and presented in either Chinese or English.
- Only the papers accepted in the international track will be published in IEEE proceedings. The others will be published in local conference proceedings.
- Industry track focuses on papers that address the practical and applied research challenge or implementations of AI in industry.
- Special sessions are welcome and interested organizers can submit their proposals (including session name, organizer names, affliation and mails, a brief description of the session) to program chairs or invited session chairs.
- TAAI 2019 uses the Easychair system for paper submission. Please submit your paper via the link below:
- Please prepare papers in PDF format according to the following format specification.
Domestic track: The paper format should follow the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings (templates: word, latex tex, bst) to prepare manuscripts. Additional format specification for papers in Chinese is stated below (Chinese-format). The paper length is 2 to 4 pages.
Industrial track: The same as that in the domestic track. The paper length is 2 to 4 pages.
International special session: The same as that in the international track. The paper length is 4 to 6 pages.
Domestic special session: The same as that in the domestic track. The paper length is 2 to 4 pages.