MISNC is dedicated to exploring topics related to social networking, a dominant field of modern communication involving multiple disciplines. The conference brings together researchers and developers from industry and academia to discuss and conduct multidisciplinary social networks research. MISNC provides great opportunities for participants to share, interact and learn from each other and to inspire cross-field social networks research and potential collaboration. It is an excellent opportunity for the academic community to become more aware of subject areas critical to the social networking industry as practitioners bring their needs to the table.
Locations over the Years
MISNC 2014 is the first edition of MISNC conference was held in Kaohsiung City.
MISNC 2015 in Matsuyama, Japan.
MISNC 2016 at Kean University, New Jersey.
MISNC 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand.
MISNC 2018 at University of Jean Monnet, Saint-Etienne, France.
MISNC 2019 at Wenzhou-Kean University, China
MISNC 2020 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Topics of Interest
Papers related to the conference theme will receive priority consideration, including theories, methodologies, and emerging applications. We invite contributions on theory and practice, including but not limited to the following technical areas.
- Socionetwork strategies
- Education and social networks
- Intelligent informatics for social networks
- Software engineering for social networks
- Internet of things and cloud computing
- Open Data
- Modeling, prediction, simulation, and evaluation
- Metrics, measurements, and analysis
- Reliability, security, availability, and safety
- Social network penetration and protection
- Social network mining and data storage
- Social networks for health care
- Marketing and social networks
- Social networks for communication
- Social networks for collaboration
- Human interaction in social networks
- Mobile and smartphone applications
- Information and knowledge management
- Benchmark, tools, and empirical studies