Online Registration Open!
- Online Registration and Payment System (Open)
- We have 2 options for your to pay
- Online-Credit Card in NTD (New Taiwan Dollar, registration fee only)
- Offline-International Bank Transfer in USD (registration fee only)
Registration Rate (For each accepted paper, at least one authors must register to the conference as regular or regular member)
|Early Bird (Before May 25, 2017)||Late (After May 25, 2017)|
|Regular Registration||17, 000 NTD or 560 USD||20,000 NTD or 660 USD|
|Regular Member (TASN, IEE and ACM Member, BSM staff and students, Rangsit University staff and students)||14, 000 NTD or 460 USD||17, 000 NTD or 560 USD|
- For authors who have 2nd or 3rd papers accepted by MISNC2017, the registration fee for each additional paper is 4,500 NTD or 150 USD. This fee is to cover the publication fee and other necessary expenses, however, NO additional conference materials, dinner, lunch tickets provided.
- Registration fees include admittance to all sessions of MISNC2017 (workshops included), lunches and coffee breaks, conference reception, and conference banquet. Also included are conference kits, which include the conference proceedings stored in a USB disk.
- Authors are required to register before final camera-ready deadline in order for the accepted papers to be published in the proceedings. At least one author must register for the conference. Additional registration for co-authors is necessary if co-authors also like to attend the conference.
- Please note that the registration fees CANNOT be refunded.
- If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please contact the general secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invitation letters will be issued once registration and payment has been received and confirmed.
Student Rate (Please send email to email@example.com for student rate request)
Early Bird Rate=9,000 NTD or 300 USD
Regular Rate=11,000 NTD or 360 USD
- For each accepted paper, at least one author must register to the conference as Regular Registration or Regular Member, only additional authors who are students eligible to this rate
- Students with no accepted papers can attend the conference with student rate
- Please send your student ID or confirmation material when registering to the conference