Please prepare your paper according to ACM Proceedings Template. You can find the guideline via https://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/
You can also download the sample paper here.
Step 2: CCS (Computing Classificatio System) Concept
1.Please retrieve the most related CCS concept for your paper via the system below
2.Then put the CCS concept on the first page of your paper before (or after) the section of keywords. Please find the sample below.
1. The First Author (or corresponding author) may receive an email from ACM about copyright transfer (please contact the first author of your paper about the email).
The title of the email should looks like:
ACM Rights Management:MISNC’17-xxx
2. Please follow the instruction in the email to transfer the copyright.
3. After transferring the copyright, you may receive another email and the title should looks like:
ACM License Text Bibstrip and Form……..
Please find the bibstrip in the email, if you are using MS Word as your editor, please copy the following content (start from “Permission” and end by “DOI”)
Then, please paste the bibstrip on the first page(left-bottom) of your paper (better in a textbox). Please find a sample paper below.
If you are using LaTex, please use the following code in your TeX file.
Step 4:Send your final paper
Please send your final paper to email@example.com
- Email title: Your paper number
- We need
- The pdf file of your final paper
- The source file of your paper (word or tex)
Congratulations! You have successfully submitted the camera-ready paper. Looking forward to meeting you in Bangkok!