In this workshop, we invite articles on innovative research of applications, methods and simulations for social network on the high performance computing platforms such as multicore and many-core architectures, heterogeneous architectures, large data storage, and middleware. We also invite articles on case studies for various real-world applications that advanced the impact of high performance parallel and distributed computing. We promote the exchange of ideas and information between institutes and industries about new development and technologies in high performance architectures, algorithms and applications. Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- High performance distributed computing
- High performance communications and networks
- Parallel algorithms and architectures
- Hybrid computing
- Scientific computing on Cloud environments
- Tools and environments for coupling parallel codes
- High performance software tools
- Component technologies for high performance computing
- Case studies for various applications
Full paper manuscripts must be in English with a maximum length of 6 pages.
Submissions must be entered into the Submission System (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=misnc2016).
Please select the track of WHPPMSN when submitting your manuscript.
Papers of MISNC 2016 will be published by ACM ICPS and will be included in ACM Digital Library (EI indexed).
Please prepare your paper according to ACM Proceedings Template.
You can find the guideline via https://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/
- Dr. Yuxiang GAO Intel
- Dr. Peng Zhang Stony Brook University