There has been continuous and sometimes collective efforts by information visualization experts to promote vigilance as to how information visualization can do havoc. There are many issues which are overlooked by information visualization community. Though, effective steps are being taken by different forums around the world to up bring the visualization domain, for instance, INFOVIS community conducts Visual Analytics Science and Technology (VAST) symposiums every year. It is an effective measure to promote the information visualization sense among the new researchers. We are conducting the workshop with the purpose to create vigilance among the young generation to look for loopholes, overlooked by the research community, for instance, research in composite network visualization features.
Furthermore, WETNAVA-2016 invites submissions addressing issues with regard to emerging trends in the domain of analysis and visualization. We also encourage submissions of partial / research-in-progress as well. We also encourage submissions that focus data simulations. The relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Social Network Analysis
- Information Visualization
- Scientific Visualization
- Social Network Visualization
- Visual Analytics
- Information retrieval in social networks
- Real – world case studies from the area of social network analysis
- Human Computer Interaction in Social Networks
- Software Engineering in Social Networks
- Crowdsourcing in social networks
- Criminal Network Analysis
- Criminal Network Visualization
- Crime pattern recognition
- Criminal Temporal Pattern Analysis
- Collaborative Information Retrieval
- Crime Detection and Investigation
Full paper manuscripts must be in English with a maximum length of 6 pages.
Submissions must be entered into the Submission System (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=misnc2016).
Please select the track of WETNAVA-2016 when submitting your manuscript.
Papers of MISNC 2016 will be published by ACM ICPS and will be included in ACM Digital Library (EI indexed).
Please prepare your paper according to ACM Proceedings Template.
You can find the guideline via https://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/
Organizing Committee CHAIR
Dr. Amer Rasheed, University of South Denmark
Program Committee Chairs
- Nauman Khan Lashari, Ph.D. Candidate, University of London
- Muhammad Shafeeq Tahir, IT Consultant, Illford, United Kingdom
- Dr. Mirza Munir Ahmed, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), Malaysia, NOMAC First National Operation and Maintenance Company of Saudi Arabia